Friday, September 25, 2009

i HEART connor

My future Musician

Crazy dance move

Look at that smile...
it melts my heart every time!

Crazy dance move #2.

First sentence: I NEED ELMO!

I think Connor has hit his terrible twos at 16 months...Is that possible? I am not sure...and even on the hardest days, I still look at those blue eyes and find myself saying I LOVE YOU until I am out of breath.
Some of the reasons why I am loving this boy so much...
He loves dancing, playing the guitar, having you play the guitar and sing while he goes crazy dancing, he said his first sentence, "I need Elmo", climbing on top of the kitchen table and kitchen counters, calls Stu (our roomie for the time being) BaBaStu, can destroy my house in about 20 minutes, cracks up laughing everytime i say "big bug", loves saying goodbye, kisses the baby in my belly, is saying tons of new words and is swimming like a little fishy in the pool!

4 comments:

Beck said...

I heart Connor too!!! Crazy dance move #2 looks like he is going to score a goal in soccer,so maybe he is a future Pele too. Love from the other side of the world!

The Switzer Ohana said...

Brian and I read your post today and laughed aloud at the first sentence! We've totally been thinking that Daniel is going through the "terrible twos" this past month also!

sherbear said...

Congrats on the baby in the belly getting kisses from Connor!

Donelle Anderson said...

Awww...little cutie...we should get the boys together soon!!