Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Robinson Creek 2008

Dad and Connor fishing

Mama and Connor fishing

Hiking to Barney Lake

Dad telling Connor how proud he was of him for finishing the hike

Chillin' on a rock at the Lake

Gotta stay warm in 37 degrees

I never thought a road trip could be this easy with a baby
Connor entertained us!

The Perry's finished an 8 mile hike
(dont let this pic fool you - I carried him the whole way :)!!!)

Connor receiving love from Gma & Gpa Perry

Great Aunt Brooke

Cousin Jake and Connor

Sporting a bandana like Great Uncle Steve

Connor loved his cousin Brandy

Cousin Tessa is almost ready to babysit :0)

Our first family camping trip was a success...only 1 outfit thrown away from a diaper blowout!
Last week we headed out to Bridgeport CA to take Connor camping for 5 days! After a long 9 hour drive we got to our campsite on Robinson Creek. It was my first time to experience where Mike grew up camping each summer as well as Connors first camping trip at 11 weeks old. It was a beautiful and wonderful week with the Perry and Barbee family! We got to hike, fish, eat super yummy food, enjoy smores and a campfire! I think Connors favorite was tent time... he would stare at the walls and just giggle! He also loved the flashlight in the tent while I made puppets! Dad caught a fish while holding Connor :0) a highlight of the trip for Mike!
I would love to keep writing about our trip, you all know camping/hiking/fishing is one of my fav things, but I am super tired and my bro and sis come tomorrow! Its a busy summer :)
 

2 comments:

Beck said...

I can't decide which picture I like the best!!! I have been checking for updates every week. Keep the pictures coming!!! Much love, Beck

Donelle Anderson said...

That's so crazy that Mike spent summers growing up in Bridgeport because I did too! For many years we used go to this cabin every summer with my family and my cousins and we would fish for a week.