Saturday, May 17, 2008

40 WEEK Celebration!




Today is Connor's due date and he is hanging out in the belly!!! Mike and I went to the beach to hang out for the day and celebrate the 40 week mark! We were hoping that hanging out on the beach, swimming, watching dad surf and playing frisbee he would be excited to come out and play, but I guess it was a little hot today from the heat wave that he is gonna wait a few days :0) I was brave enough to wear a swimsuit :0) I had no choice it was so hot and I had to spend most of the day in the water...please pray for this little ones safe arrival!

4 comments:

Beck said...

wow! I would think that being the child of Mike and Ashley Perry, he would have been keen to come out and play a game of smashball or something active:) I wish I was there to see you all!. Oh, in case you didn't know, my mom is the "Sherrie" that commented on your last photo. I thought you might be curious on that one! You are in my prayers. much love!

Angie said...

Hey, Ash! I have been emailing your mom to see if she's a grandma yet! I think Connor is chillin and trying to stay out of the heat! It's been 100 degree up here! Hang in there, little cuz!

Donelle Anderson said...

Looks like a nice day spent at the beach! It's been so dang hot...I can't even imagine if I was bigger than I am...and I still have 2 months..YIKES! We went to the beach today and I got a little burnt on my chest...I wore a bikini..but while I sat I covered the belly...didn't want him to cook with direct sun! Tried to get in the water but didn't make it all the way in.

Uncle Steve said...

i hear from a very good source that little connor is on the way, today, tonight, tomorrow...
Uncle Steve